REPORTMYLOSS: Is there a charge for loss reporting in some areas?

Report My Loss is a commercial service that works in direct partnership with other crime reduction services and the police. In some areas where reporting is not subsidised by the police a small fee is charged in order to provide the service. If property is lost in areas subsidised by the police then the saving is passed on and the loss report is free. Once you've indicated your location of loss, you'll be advised whether there is a fee for that area or not.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.