REPORTMYLOSS: What should I do if I've lost an official document (for example, a passport, driving licence or blue badge)?

If you lose an official document of any kind (for example, a passport, driving licence, national identity card, visa, blue badge), we recommend you do NOT make a loss report. Instead, it would be best to ask the issuer to cancel these documents and provide new ones. If the issuing authority themselves are advising you to make a loss report, we urge you to question the logic of that request. A loss report made here will NOT benefit you because these types of documents, if found, are typically returned to the issuing authorities.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.